Apples Video Magazine
STARNET is pleased to offer another year of Apples Video Magazine, an inservice training program designed specifically around early childhood issues for professionals and families. When staff and family travel presents an obstacle for personal or professional development, Apples Video Magazine can provide opportunities to learn, at your convenient time and location, about current issues and programmatic strategies in the early education and care of young children.
For information on using Apples Video Magazines for Illinois Early Intervention training credit, go to www.illinoiseitraining.org.
|04/11/2013||Meaningful Math Activities in Pre-K|| Handouts|
|02/21/2013||A Proactive Approach to Involvement|| Handouts|
View the program live as it is streamed onto the web or as an archived program after the broadcast.
To view the live broadcast follow the steps below:
- Go to the following address: http://www.cait.tv
- If you do not have Quicktime Player, click on Apple's Quicktime site to download. This may take a few minutes.
- Broadcast should begin at 4:30pm (CST) on live date.
To view past programs on your personal computer:
Program Loan (DVD)
- Go to the following address: www.wiu.edu/users/starnetv/mov/apples.html
- Scroll down and choose the program you wish to view.
After the webcast date, programs are available on loan from the STARNET Resource Library in DVD format to Illinois residents only.
Purchase Apples Video Magazine (DVD)
To purchase programs go to Products. All Apples Video Magazine programs are available in DVD format to Illinois Residents at a special price of $25 each. All other purchases are $50 each.